Looking for top-quality CBD products in Jeffersonville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jeffersonville, Indiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Jeffersonville and other cities including bloomington, shelbyville, and carmel
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Indiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Jeffersonville, IN
With such a vast number different options, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Jeffersonville.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.