Looking for premium CBD in Jeffersontown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Jeffersontown, KY
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Jeffersontown or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.