Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Jefferson? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jefferson, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Virginia CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Jefferson, VA
Because there are so many different products, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Jefferson.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.