Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Jefferson? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jefferson, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Jefferson, NJ
With such a vast number various products, it can become quite difficult to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Jefferson.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.