Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Jefferson City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Missouri!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jefferson City, Missouri, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Missouri CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Missouri?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Jefferson City, MO
With such a vast number various companies, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Jefferson City.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.