Looking for premium-grade CBD in Jamaica Plain? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Massachusetts CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Jamaica Plain, MA
Because there are such a vast amount various products to select from, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Jamaica Plain.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.