Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Jamaica Plain? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Jamaica Plain and other cities such as revere, billerica, and abington
Massachusetts CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Jamaica Plain, MA
Because there are such a vast number various options to select from, it can be quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you should think about when buying CBD in Jamaica Plain.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.