Looking for top-quality CBD in Jacksonville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jacksonville, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Jacksonville and nearby cities like lenoir, fuquay-varina, and pinehurst
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Jacksonville, NC
With so many different products, it can be difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Jacksonville or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.