Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Jacksonville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jacksonville, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Jacksonville and nearby cities including belleville, round-lake, and normal
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Jacksonville, IL
With such a vast number various companies, it can often become difficult to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Jacksonville or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.