Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Jacksonville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jacksonville, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Jacksonville, IL
Because there are so many different options, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Jacksonville.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.