Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Jacksonville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jacksonville, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Jacksonville and nearby cities like kendall-west, golden-glades, and cutler-bay
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Jacksonville, FL
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s five things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Jacksonville or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.