Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Jacksonville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jacksonville, Arkansas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Jacksonville, AR
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can be quite difficult to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Jacksonville or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.