Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Jacksonville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jacksonville, Arkansas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Jacksonville and other cities including bella-vista, fayetteville, and hot-springs
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Jacksonville, AR
With such a vast amount various options, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Jacksonville.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.