Shopping for premium CBD in Jackson? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jackson, Tennessee, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Jackson, TN
With so many different brands, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you must think about when buying CBD in Jackson or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.