Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Jackson? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jackson, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Jackson, NJ
Because there are such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Jackson.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.