Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Jackson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jackson, Missouri, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Missouri?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Jackson, MO
Because there are such a vast number various companies, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to consider when buying CBD in Jackson or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.