Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Jackson? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jackson, Missouri, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Jackson and neighboring cities like hazelwood, ozark, and cape-girardeau
Is CBD Legal in Missouri?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Jackson, MO
With so many different products, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Jackson or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.