Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Jackson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jackson, Mississippi, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
Is CBD Oil Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Jackson, MS
With such a vast amount different products to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Jackson.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.