Looking for top-quality CBD products in Jackson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Jackson, Mississippi, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Jackson and neighboring cities like ocean-springs, gulfport, and gautier
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Mississippi?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Jackson, MS
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five important things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Jackson or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.