Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Jackson Heights? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Jackson Heights, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Jackson Heights and neighboring cities like yonkers, blooming-grove, and mineola
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Jackson Heights, NY
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that you need to think about when buying CBD in Jackson Heights.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.