Looking for high-quality CBD products in Ives Estates? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ives Estates, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Ives Estates and nearby cities like pine-hills, fleming-island, and the-hammocks
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Ives Estates, FL
With such a vast number various products, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are several things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Ives Estates.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.