Looking for top-quality CBD in Ives Estates? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ives Estates, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Ives Estates, FL
With such a vast number different companies, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Ives Estates.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.