Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Ithaca? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ithaca, New York, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
New York CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Ithaca, NY
With such a vast number various brands, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one must consider when buying CBD in Ithaca.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.