Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Issaquah? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Issaquah, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Issaquah, WA
With such a vast number various products, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Issaquah.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.