Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Isla Vista? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Isla Vista, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Isla Vista, CA
With so many various options, it can often be difficult to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to think about when buying CBD in Isla Vista.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.