Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Irvington, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Irvington and neighboring cities including union, roselle, and hackensack
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Irvington, NJ
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s several things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Irvington.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.