Looking for high-quality CBD in Irving? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Texas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Irving, Texas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Irving and neighboring cities like gainesville, channelview, and pasadena
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Irving, TX
With so many different brands to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Irving or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.