Looking for full spectrum CBD in Irvine? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Irvine, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Irvine, CA
Because there are such a vast number different products to select from, it can often become difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Irvine.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.