Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Irvine? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Irvine, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Irvine and neighboring cities including vincent, goleta, and east-san-gabriel
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Irvine, CA
With so many different companies to choose from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Irvine.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.