Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Inglewood? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Inglewood, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Inglewood and neighboring cities such as livermore, san-pablo, and la-crescenta-montrose
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Inglewood, CA
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Inglewood or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.