Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Inglewood? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Inglewood, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Inglewood, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Inglewood or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.