Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Indian Trail? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Indian Trail, North Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Indian Trail and neighboring cities including harrisburg, salisbury, and lexington
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Indian Trail, NC
With such a vast number different options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are five things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Indian Trail.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.