Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Independence? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Missouri!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Independence, Missouri, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Independence and other cities like saint-charles, lees-summit, and jefferson-city
Missouri CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Missouri?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Independence, MO
With such a vast number different products, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one must think about when buying CBD in Independence.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.