Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Independence? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Independence, Kentucky, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Independence and neighboring cities including owensboro, covington, and hopkinsville
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Independence, KY
With such a vast number different companies, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are five important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Independence or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.