Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Imperial Beach? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Imperial Beach, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Imperial Beach and neighboring cities including hermosa-beach, san-jacinto, and san-gabriel
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Imperial Beach, CA
With so many various brands, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Imperial Beach.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.