Shopping for premium CBD in Immokalee? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Immokalee, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Immokalee, FL
Because there are so many various companies, it can become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Immokalee or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.