Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Immokalee? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Immokalee, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Immokalee and neighboring cities such as lakeland, north-lauderdale, and titusville
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Immokalee, FL
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s five things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Immokalee or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.