Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Idylwood? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Idylwood, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Idylwood and nearby cities such as franklin-farm, manassas, and colonial-heights
CBD Regulations in Virginia: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Idylwood, VA
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Idylwood.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.