Looking for high-grade CBD products in Idaho Falls? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Idaho!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Idaho Falls, Idaho, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Idaho Falls and neighboring cities like lewiston, ammon, and boise-city
CBD Regulations in Idaho: Is CBD Legal in Idaho?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Idaho Falls, ID
With such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can become quite challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Idaho Falls.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.