Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Hyde Park? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hyde Park, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
New York CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Hyde Park, NY
Because there are so many different options, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five important things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Hyde Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.