Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Huntsville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Alabama!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Huntsville, Alabama, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Huntsville and other cities such as florence, princeton, and prattville
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Alabama?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Huntsville, AL
Because there are so many various options, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Huntsville.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.