Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Huntington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Huntington, West Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in West Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Huntington, WV
With so many various brands to select from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are five things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Huntington or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.