Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Huntington? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Huntington, West Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Huntington and nearby cities such as parkersburg, wheeling, and charleston
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in West Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Huntington, WV
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Huntington.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.