Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Huntington Beach? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Huntington Beach, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Huntington Beach and neighboring cities such as murrieta, riverside, and rohnert-park
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Huntington Beach, CA
With so many different options, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Huntington Beach.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.