Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Huntersville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Huntersville, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
North Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Huntersville, NC
With such a vast number various brands to select from, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Huntersville or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.