Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Houston, Texas, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Houston and nearby cities including corinth, laredo, and tyler
Texas CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Houston, TX
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Houston or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.