Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Houma? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Louisiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Houma, Louisiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Houma and other cities such as lake-charles, marrero, and opelousas
CBD Regulations in Louisiana: Is CBD Oil Legal in Louisiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Houma, LA
Because there are such a vast number various options to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one need to think about when buying CBD in Houma.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.