Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Hot Springs National Park? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Hot Springs National Park and nearby cities including hot-springs, benton, and fort-smith
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Hot Springs National Park, AR
Because there are such a vast number various companies to select from, it can become challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Hot Springs National Park.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.