Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Horn Lake? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Horn Lake, Mississippi, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Mississippi?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Horn Lake, MS
With such a vast number various brands, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Horn Lake.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.