Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Horn Lake? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Horn Lake, Mississippi, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Horn Lake and neighboring cities including southaven, pearl, and hattiesburg
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Horn Lake, MS
With such a vast number different options to select from, it can often become challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Horn Lake.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.