Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Hopewell? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hopewell, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Hopewell, VA
With such a vast amount various companies, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Hopewell.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.