Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Honolulu? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Hawaii!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Honolulu, Hawaii, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Honolulu and nearby cities like mililani-town, ewa-beach, and kihei
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Hawaii?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Honolulu, HI
Because there are such a vast amount different options, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to consider when buying CBD in Honolulu.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.