Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Homer? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Homer, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Homer and neighboring cities like shields, evanston, and nunda
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Homer, IL
With such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Homer.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.