Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Homer? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Homer, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Homer, IL
Because there are so many various companies, it can become difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Homer.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.