Looking for premium-grade CBD in Homer Glen? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Homer Glen, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Homer Glen, IL
With so many different companies, it can be challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Homer Glen or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.