Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Homer Glen? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Homer Glen, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Homer Glen and neighboring cities such as rockford, carol-stream, and norwood-park
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Homer Glen, IL
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Homer Glen or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.