Shopping for premium CBD products in Holly Springs? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Holly Springs, North Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Holly Springs and neighboring cities like garner, hickory, and charlotte
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Holly Springs, NC
Because there are such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can often be difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Holly Springs.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.