Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Holladay, Utah, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Holladay and neighboring cities such as sandy, south-jordan, and kaysville
CBD Regulations in Utah: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Holladay, UT
With so many different products to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s five important things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Holladay.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.