Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Hoffman Estates? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Hoffman Estates, IL
With such a vast amount various options, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you must think about when buying CBD in Hoffman Estates.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.