Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Hilton Head? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hilton Head, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Hilton Head and neighboring cities including spartanburg, mauldin, and ladson
Is CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Hilton Head, SC
Because there are such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Hilton Head.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.