Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Hilton Head Island? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Hilton Head Island, SC
With so many various companies to choose from, it can be quite challenging to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Hilton Head Island.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.