Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Hilton Head Island? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Hilton Head Island and other cities such as north-myrtle-beach, charleston, and socastee
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Hilton Head Island, SC
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Hilton Head Island.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.